Thursday 25 February 2010

Amazing

On Monday Cathy Zielske gave away a free digital template on her blog. You can see the blog post HERE.


It was big on journalling and I knew just the story to tell.
I changed the title a little bit, used some papers from Shabby Princess and some digital elements (ink blobs and the foil flowers) and stitching from Anna Aspnes at Designer Digitals.

I know you can't see the pics or the words but I like the page overall and wanted to share.

Anyone else used this template??

4 comments:

  1. It looks great, love the colours :-) I haven't used it yet (busy with another project) but I did download it and have plans for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have downloaded the template, but haven't had an opportunity to play yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did download it and hope to use in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got it too and not used it yet. Is the stitching a brush? I've been keen to try that as well ... you know, break things up a bit from the usual flat page ;-)

    ReplyDelete