Sunday 3 January 2010

Crafty use for digi-scrapping

I wanted to play with my digital scrapping stuff, but make something useful at the same time. Cue "Household reminders" booklet.

I am terrible at remembering when things are due to be paid (like the house insurance that snuck up on me). So I've made a book with space for reminders each month.

Plus I got to use some pretty papers and elements. Photo-heavy post coming up....
All of the month words are by Shimelle Laine at 2peas. Available HERE.
January - Papers by Shabby Princess



February - Papers and Elements Shimelle Laine at 2peas. HERE


March - Feel absolutely awful as I don't know who this belongs to and can't find it again on my computer. If anyone knows please let me know!

April - Papers from Shabby Princess

May - Papers from Shabby Princess

June - Papers and Elements from Shabby Princess

July - Papers from Shabby Princess

August -Starburst Papers from Shimelle at 2peas HERE
Vintage Postmarks from K_Pertiet at Designer digitals


Septemeber - Papers and Elements from the Long and Winding Road Add on Kit from Shimelle Laine at 2peas HERE




October - Papers by Shabby Princess


November - Papers by Shabby Princess. Snowflake Stickers by Shimelle Laine at 2peas. HERE


December - Candy Striped Paper and Elements by K_Pertiet at Designer Digitals.


Hope you like it! It has been so useful so far!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea!
    I'd rush out and make one, but I know I'd lose it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv it!!! I really need one... My bfriend agrees!!! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea....and yours looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! It's a cool idea too.. There's more to digi-scrapping than "just scrapping"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea :-) We've got an organiser calendar this year - a column for each member of the family, a column for birthdays/occasions, a spare column, a to-do list each month, a space for notes, and a pocket for things like bills to pay, cards to post etc that month. And I bet I still forget important things!!

    Sorry I've neglected your blog lately.... I look forward to following you more closely through 2010 :-) Have a great year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is great!! I have no idea how to digi scrap but want one of these!! I think I need to teach myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. inspirational! I'm sorry to hear about etsy :(
    Do you have aything for sale at the moment?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Beautifully organized : )

    ReplyDelete