Tuesday 15 December 2009

JYC09: Day 11


Journalling Font: Pea Smashtastic in a Hurry from Kevin and Amanda

Chipboard number: Kerry’d Away Designs Decemeber Daily Chipboard

Cardstock: 'Classic Cardstock Christmas' Katie Pertiet Designer Digitals

Scallop edge: Free kit 'Holiday Sampler' from Shabby Princess and colour altered by me


So I've lost my 'real' scrapping mojo for a little while, so until it returns the pages will be digital. I think I am loving digital as it is so quick and easy. This page took me about 20 mins to whip up and I really like it even if I do say so myself!!!! I may add some bits once it is printed to give it some depth, but for now, it is what it is.

I am particularly loving all of the free handwriting fonts at Kevin and Amanda (see above for link)...especially now I've worked out how to properly install a font so that it works in photoshop elements! Simples...!


Glad to see that everyone is up to date. I have still got yesterdays prompt to do but don't feel too overwhelmed by it!

The numbers on my counter are slowing, so either everyone is starting to get busy with Christmas or they are fed up of us here! Really interesting to see how numbers of visitors fluctuate on different days of the week. Gosh, there is the geek in me talking! And since there were only three entrants into the first giveaway, all three will receive the Liberty Elements:Hydrogen fully layered template! Well done winners! Please e-mail me: liberty.cottage@hotmail.co.uk with your details and I will e-mail your prize to you :)


So are you all starting to find less/more time to blog hop? and more/less time for Christmas? Only 10 sleeps to go!!!

5 comments:

  1. love that layout - great balance.

    I'm finding less blog hopping happening too and I have less time to both post and hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm still here... Not fed up with you yet! ;-)

    Feeling smug 'cos I've just completed today's page as well as yesterday's, but that's only because I haven't given a thought to the housework yet! My poor husband....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page - love the trees and the journalling.

    I must admit the past week I haven't been blopping because of the dreaded lurgy - been a coughing, sneezing, groaning, whinging zombie. So had a massive catch up over the weekend. I try and visit all the blogs I see have updated on my sidebar as frequently as I can. I think possibly the lead up to Christmas may be affecting a lot of people.

    I see you've got a visitor widget thing down the bottom there. Have you seen the one on my sidebar? it's great if you are even remotely geeky (as I SO am) it shows you where people have come from but also *excited clap* if you click on 'watch in real time' it shows you what sites people go to after they leave you, if they found you via google it shows you what search words they put in to find you, it shows you what blog they came from before they got to you. For the voyeure in me it's such fun! Free too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we're all busy,busy,busy....I've got lots still to do.I love xmas trees....and the LO is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be emailing you so very soon - fabulous! Can't wait to try this template - you know how much I like them ......

    ReplyDelete