Monday 16 November 2009

Digital Scrapping: The Great Outdoors

This page makes us of Cathy Zielske's layered template no.8 from Designer digitals. The patterned paper is from a free Shabby Princess 'Happy Go Lucky'.

The amazing word brushes are a kit from Shimelle's Digital Nature Brushes at Two Peas. They are very versatile, fully changeable and they completely inspired this page.

I didn't intend to leave it in "default Cathy Zielske green" but it made the blues pop beautifully and no other colour worked, so blue it was.

The pictures are from Yosemite National Park in California. It was stunning. I am really loving clean and simple digital scrapping lately. It is quick and gets the story down on the page swiftly and neatly! What do ya think?

10 comments:

  1. wow i love the page, new to digital still so a lovely one to get loads of tips from,
    jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I love the clean and simple layout
    of it (: and the green does make the photos
    pop out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous .... I have this template as well, love seeing how others use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I'm not a digital scrapping fan but I do love this layout,it even makes me think that I could have a go at something like this. Thank you for the ideas and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it.....and the photos are wonderful....haven't got to grips with digi myself....really should have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! The layout is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I just bought CZ #5 as I'm more of hybrid but thought I'd give her template a try - they are so cool! Really pretty blog too, love the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I really need to learn some digi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a great fan of Cathy Z's designs and love how your layout came out. I'm not a digi girl, but I've purchased several of her templates and hope to be able to use them in some hybrid layouts.

    ReplyDelete