Saturday 14 November 2009

Digital Scrapping: Kotor

This page is 100% digital made with elements from Shimelle's Digital line, from the "Long and Winding Road" kit over at Two peas. The around words are by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals. The word "travel" has been cut from Shimelle's Travel Journal Log printable which is a bargain $0.99 !!. I love her writing and she has lots more wordy stuff over there too.

This is A4 size so it was quick to print, straight into a folder, cheap, quick and cheerful page.

I'm not usually a green girl but I'm glad I did this page, using new kits is pushing me to try new things.

The photos are of a place called Kotor in Montenegro, which is the southern most Fjord in Europe, it was stunning!

6 comments:

  1. I really like your new Blog layout - it's fab!!

    The travel layout looks great too - that kit is one of my recent purchases so thnak you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do some digital scrappin' ! I have to give it a try. I like your LOs : simple design for beautiful pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  3. new layout's looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! The main focus is the photos using this kit! I love digital scrapping and digital art. I am currently hosting an ATC contest on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout. I'm going to have to check out Shimelle's digital supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you keep the focus on the photos and still make it look so good!

    ReplyDelete