Sunday 4 July 2010

Those Lazy Summer Days...


Ahh, whilst I'm totally biased about Shimelle's kits as I'm one of her Baker's Dozen, I'm totally in love with the latest Bazinga kit available from 2peas in a bucket! This is also one of my Liberty Elements templates (8-Oxygen) revisited with such lovely colours.

Recently, I've downloaded the Hipstamatic app for my iphone which basically funky-edits the photos without having to go near photoshop! Seeing as my favourite action there is "vintage", the fact I have about 10 different "films" in my iphone makes my heart sing.

I seem to have it on the "sunny" film a lot when I'm outdoors and just snappy snap all happy summer photos.

Then today, I made this page. And I darned well love it. The colours make me want to go and sit in the sunshine right now...except its 1am and its dark. Damn!

See you all tomorrow in class no doubt??? WAHOOOO!

5 comments:

  1. I really love the colour of that kit, might just have to buy it. Look forward to seeing what you do in class x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog! Love your "Lazy Summer Days" page!!

    Look forward to seeing your work for LYPLYP! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome does everything look over here?! :-) Kate you are back into the swing of things - that is fantastic! Good luck with the fitness efforts - I need to get a wriggle on in that department too .... see you in class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, loving the new look to your blog :-) That's a gorgeous page!

    (Oh boy, do I want an iPhone....)

    ReplyDelete