Monday 12 July 2010


To go with this page that I blogged the other day I used Shimelle's Bazinga kit (from 2peas in a bucket), used some summery pictures from my Hipstamatic app on the iPhone and wrote a bit about the lovely weather we have had lately. Although today....grey, overcast and raining!

The title is a download from Shimelle's class (available on the forums if you are registered).

It is only a simple page but I wanted to write a bit about the unusually warm summer and the hosepipe ban (which cracks me up, as no doubt we'll be flooded in the winter!!)

4 comments:

  1. Well...we obviously put a curse on it by blogging about it!!! We've had rain and dullness all day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Kate - and definitely worth documenting the good weather while we can, as we return to those grey clouds and drizzle soon enough! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog Kate. This is a lovely page and makes me miss the nice weather. Its all grey and cloudy now! sob sob Abi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layout, like the bracket shape

    ReplyDelete