Thursday 19 August 2010

The Details: Shimelle Digitals

Thanks for all the info re: our America trip. We do realise it is a little ambitious so some places will get cut (probably Vegas!) so we have an excuse to go back! It is all money related so we'll just have to see how we get on.

Anyway, how about a bit of scrappy goodness?


above we have the latest page release from the lovely Shimelle. It is aptly called Pretty Page and I barely did a thing to this, just altered the odd bit, threw some pictures in it and about 15 minutes later, hey presto a page.

I adore these quick templates for when you just want to get a story down and get it down quickly. For an 8" x 8" page this has a fair amount of journalling space AND pictures without feeling too cluttered. It is probably my favourite quick template out of the whole range and only 99 CENTS!!!!! WOW!

It is of course available from Two Peas HERE.

Hope you love it!

3 comments:

  1. Great Lo and so glad I have had a little peek into a little of your wedding day.... definitely pretty in pink me thinks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great page and I love templates too but I really think it is about time you shared some of your wedding photos - I am dying to see your gorgeous dress and some more of the details! Pleeeeaaase :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it :-) And I'm fascinated to hear about your travel plans - can't wait to see the photos and read all the details after the event! (Well, OK, clearly I'll have to wait, but you get the idea...)

    ReplyDelete