Saturday 16 October 2010

BOO!!!


This is a fully digital page that I made for Shimelle Digitals CT work.

I wanted to make a halloweeny page and had a flash of inspiration.

THIS kit (the Bazinga kit) from Shimelle is full of summery colours, but I remembered the papers and alphas were orange...perfect for Halloween.


I didn't have any Halloween pictures, so for the purposes of this exercise Google came to my rescue!

The entire kit costs $4 and it so versatile. It is great for summery pictures but also when teamed with other darker colours, great for Autumny pictures too. Secretly, it is my favourite Shimelle Digitals kit!

Check out other ways to use it HERE.

In other Halloween related news...Fiendish Fancies are back! Wahoo!


I'm not into Fondant Fancies really but tried these last year and loved them, the difficulty is just eating one!!! If you like orange flavours give them a try!

Don't forget about the free Halloween journalling spot you can download as a freebie from me HERE. I would be grateful if you used it if you could let me know! I'd love to see it in use!

Halloween is on it's way!

5 comments:

  1. Love the way you've used a summer kit to make a great halloween page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the LO and thanx for the lovely comment on the minibook, I love it loads. Loving making minibooks, some LSNED to come, not the whole ting as it's huge!!!!!!
    Have to look for the fondant fancies they look scarey.
    Jo xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout :-) I love how you've varied the size od the alphas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page! I'll download and give it a whirl ... stay tuned :-)

    ReplyDelete